Ritchie Court has a large and attractively furnished ground floor dining room and a fully equipped kitchen providing lunches Monday to Friday. All special dietary needs can be accommodated. Guest may be invited for lunch at a day's notice via the usual residents' booking system.
The dining room is also used to host talks and occasional social events organised by the residents' House Activities Committee.
"Living in Ritchie Court combines the pleasures of independent living with the security of help and support when it is needed, and the sociable advantages of a friendly dining room"
Include the following:
- Dining Room - for lunch only (5 days). Light supper dishes may be ordered
- Garden and Patio
- Car Park - with security lighting
- Laundry room
- Guest Room - 1 twin, 1 single
- Satellite Dish for Communal TV
- Two lifts and three staircases
- Two Guest Rooms - A double and a single to allow residents guests to stay overnight